Wigan Peers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HS2 - Benefits beyond the line itself...

+2
Lolly
Cadfael
6 posters

Go down

HS2 - Benefits beyond the line itself... Empty HS2 - Benefits beyond the line itself...

Post by Cadfael Mon 19 Oct 2020, 6:52 am

I have always been on the fence regarding the need for HS2, but if what this guy is saying is true I may climb of the fence on the side of HS2.

Cadfael
Cadfael

Lolly likes this post

Back to top Go down

HS2 - Benefits beyond the line itself... Empty Re: HS2 - Benefits beyond the line itself...

Post by Lolly Mon 19 Oct 2020, 10:01 am

Gareth seems to know his stuff and as you header says " benefits beyond the line itself" Thanks for posting Cad Thumbs Up
Lolly
Lolly
Platinum
Proudly made in Wigan platinum award

Back to top Go down

HS2 - Benefits beyond the line itself... Empty Re: HS2 - Benefits beyond the line itself...

Post by pepper Mon 19 Oct 2020, 1:01 pm

Personally I think it would be better to open old railway lines, With the technology We have today People can communicate easily with each other. To go from Wigan to Hindley o bickershaw By road takes How long? By train it used to take 6 or 7 minutes to Hindley South station, To Bickershaw & Abram station it took 11 minutes.
pepper
pepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommytee Mon 19 Oct 2020, 7:05 pm

Good informative film

Tommytee
Bronze
Proudly made in Wigan bronze award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ticsmon Mon 19 Oct 2020, 10:07 pm

Ticket price for HS2, Manchester or Liverpool to London, is forecast to be around £240.00.
You can fly to London from Manchester or Liverpool for less than half that, and it only takes 20 minutes! Laughing

Ticsmon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 22 Oct 2020, 6:00 pm

I can imagine large, people carrying drones in the not too distant future. I'm sure someone is working on that at the moment. HS2 will not be used especially at that price. cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin
gold
proudly made in Wigan goldaward

https://wigan-peers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum