Wigan Peers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Early for Christmas

3 posters

Go down

Post Early for Christmas Empty Post Early for Christmas

Post by Lolly Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:49 pm

When are the Royal Mail strikes?

Royal Mail workers are set to strike on Thursday 24 and Friday 25 November – known as Black Friday.

They will walk out again on Wednesday 30 November and Thursday 1 December. Cyber Monday is on 28 November.

However, Royal Mail says it has not yet received formal notification of these new dates. The CWU has to provide 14 days’ notice before they can take any strike action.

If they go ahead, these strikes are likely to affect deliveries around the year’s most popular shopping period, during which many high street and online retailers offer discounts.

A series of smaller Royal Mail strikes have been planned by various groups and teams represented by the CWU in November and December.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/technology/royal-mail-strike-dates-when-the-next-postal-strikes-are-in-november-2022-and-how-post-will-be-affected/ar-AA13Y42I?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=98386dec3ca24ef7aa89d0eab03c4c56
Lolly
Lolly
Platinum
Proudly made in Wigan platinum award

Back to top Go down

Post Early for Christmas Empty Re: Post Early for Christmas

Post by jo anne Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:04 pm

Thanks, Lolly. Smile

Now’s the time to use up any stamps without barcodes too - they become defunct at the end of January.

www.royalmail.com
jo anne
jo anne
silver
proudly made in Wigan silver award

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:20 pm

I have stopped sending gifts to my family in Canada, the postage is ridiculous. Instead I go onto Amazon, Canada and place orders which go straight to their door and they get the full value of the pound as well.... Thumbs Up
Admin
Admin
Admin
gold
proudly made in Wigan goldaward

https://wigan-peers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: