Wigan Peers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message to my wonderful brother, Corky,

3 posters

Go down

Message to my wonderful brother, Corky, Empty Message to my wonderful brother, Corky,

Post by Papaya Ringspot Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:09 pm

Dear brother, Corky,

I don't know if you have heard of this wonderful new Wigan forum, called Wigan Peers but it is absolutely the best.

You would be welcomed with open arms by the two admins, I feel sure. Plus, I myself would love to see you again. Last year I made a move to the British Virgin Islands, To Tortola, the main island. Gertrude came with me and we now live in Carot Bay, on the farside of the main island. It is gorgeous out here and I hope you can, one day come over for a visit.

Take care, dear brother.

Yours,

Papaya. (Gertrude sends her love)

Papaya Ringspot
Papaya Ringspot

jo anne and Maureen like this post

Back to top Go down

Message to my wonderful brother, Corky, Empty Re: Message to my wonderful brother, Corky,

Post by Tommy Two Stroke Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:37 pm

Papaya Ringspot wrote:Dear brother, Corky,

I don't know if you have heard of this wonderful new Wigan forum, called Wigan Peers but it is absolutely the best.

You would be welcomed with open arms by the two admins, I feel sure. Plus, I myself would love to see you again. Last year I made a move to the British Virgin Islands, To Tortola, the main island. Gertrude came with me and we now live in Carot Bay, on the farside of the main island. It is gorgeous out here and I hope you can, one day come over for a visit.

Take care, dear brother.

Yours,

Papaya. (Gertrude sends her love)

Papaya Ringspot, I do miss your brother Corky Ringspot, and is Dustaf or is it Dostaf, are yoo related to him too, I never knew that Corky had a brother who was a tax exile in the British Virgin Islands Message to my wonderful brother, Corky, Shock10
Tommy Two Stroke
Tommy Two Stroke

https://www.loonyparty.com/

Back to top Go down

Message to my wonderful brother, Corky, Empty Re: Message to my wonderful brother, Corky,

Post by Admin Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:57 pm

Sounds like quite a family, yes, Corky is missed. He was quite an asset. lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin
gold
proudly made in Wigan goldaward

https://wigan-peers.forumotion.com

Tommy Two Stroke likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum