Wigan Peers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windows 11

+3
gassey
Naughty Mitten
Lolly
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Windows 11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Windows 11

Post by Lolly Thu 04 Apr 2024, 8:28 pm

One of our other members is having similar trouble with VM.
Lolly
Lolly
Platinum
Proudly made in Wigan platinum award

Back to top Go down

Post by ramiejamie Thu 04 Apr 2024, 8:43 pm

It’s so annoying when you pay your money regularly every month and they don’t provide the service.
A couple of years ago we were bowt BT internet for 2 hours short of their 48 hour deadline , so we were compensated nothing.
ramiejamie
ramiejamie
gold
proudly made in Wigan goldaward

Back to top Go down

Post by Naughty Mitten Tue 09 Apr 2024, 5:07 pm

Well now, I 've had no problem with windows 11 for a few days, because Virgin media want to and have pushed their noses to the front of the queue, consequently I expect to be using the third router of theirs when they turn up tomorrow to fit another as the wifi keeps failing to recognise their own password given to me on their latest offering of electronic waste I have been given
Naughty Mitten
Naughty Mitten
gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Two Stroke Tue 09 Apr 2024, 6:35 pm

Going back to early broadband days, in the early 00's Virgin or as it was then Telewest, were far superior to the then BT broadband, and I had Virgin/Telewest as my broadband provider for years and years and years, but after my last dealings with them ending last year, I wouldn't have Virgin back in, even if they were paying me to have their service, they were terrible, there were system outages, not many, but the BT system TalkTalk uses never ever goes off, but Virgin Media are 'THIEVES' they tried to put my bill up from something like £26 a month for basic TV which is basically the Freeview channels plus a few obscure news and foreign language channels and 100mbps broadband, up to £92 a month, and it took me over an hour to cancel my service with them, as this Asian moron in gods knows where, kept putting me on hold for minutes at a time, hoping that I would give up and keep the service Evil or Very Mad
Tommy Two Stroke
Tommy Two Stroke

https://www.loonyparty.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Tue 09 Apr 2024, 7:16 pm

Daft question probably, but how come when you want to actually speak to someone
about you Broadband package they are mostly people from abroad who you can't hear or understand properly. Yet when you used the chat facility they use phrases like . "thats music to my ears" when you answer their question. I'd say that seeing that I'd be chatting
to a uk based tech person. They never seem to chat in a foreign tongue, if that makes sense. Very Happy
Lolly
Lolly
Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Two Stroke Tue 09 Apr 2024, 8:15 pm

Lolly wrote:Daft question probably, but how come when you want to actually speak to someone
about you Broadband package they are mostly people from abroad who you can't hear or understand properly.  Yet when you used the chat facility they  use phrases like . "thats music to my ears" when you answer their question. I'd say that seeing  that I'd be chatting
to a uk based  tech person. They never seem to chat in a foreign tongue, if that makes sense. Very Happy  

Yep, that was what it was like talking to Virgin, but when you want to cancel your service, they make you call them No
Tommy Two Stroke
Tommy Two Stroke

https://www.loonyparty.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Naughty Mitten Tue 09 Apr 2024, 8:48 pm

Their superhubs are dire
Naughty Mitten
Naughty Mitten
gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Tue 09 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm

Report back when you get your router sorted. I still cant update to Windows 11. Sad
Lolly
Lolly
Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Thu 11 Apr 2024, 10:45 am

Has anyone one else found that after the last WIN 10 update, that the screen was off to the right?
Lolly
Lolly
Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum