Wigan Peers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone remember Madammurray

+2
Tommy Two Stroke
Lolly
6 posters

Go down

Anyone remember Madammurray Empty Anyone remember Madammurray

Post by Lolly Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:17 pm

I found her tommy in the box video  hilarious. She's remarried since her first hubby passed away and now has  the family she always wanted. I vaguely remember that she went on the run, to get away  from her mother, with her new beau. dont remember the details

https://www.facebook.com/erin.joypseno

https://www.facebook.com/erinhpseno

Last edited by Lolly on Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lolly
Lolly
Platinum
Proudly made in Wigan platinum award

Back to top Go down

Anyone remember Madammurray Empty Re: Anyone remember Madammurray

Post by Tommy Two Stroke Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:47 pm

I was going to say is that her baby, or have they stole it from someone, but looking at the baby, it's Mom is definitely Erin Smile

Back in the day I rang her up a few times in Yankland, and she sounded OK Smile

She made an appearance, a one off special, not that long ago on Wigan World, after a long absence.
Tommy Two Stroke
Tommy Two Stroke

https://www.loonyparty.com/

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:57 pm

I always remember her posting on any thread she fancied just not what the thread was about. Bless her, a pleasant enough lady. Pity I cant find tommy in the box.LOL
Lolly
Lolly
Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Two Stroke Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:24 pm

I can't find Tommy in a Box, she had a few identities, but I have forgotten what they were, and it were Tonker who found Tommy in a Box clown
Tommy Two Stroke
Tommy Two Stroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:30 pm

It was "tammy in the bax" Very Happy
Lolly
Lolly
Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:36 am

I do remember her, Erin. She was quite a lady with a great personality.
Admin
Admin
Admin
gold
proudly made in Wigan goldaward

https://wigan-peers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maureen Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:06 am

She also made a video of her singing about Jesus..bless her.
Maureen
Maureen
Bronze
Proudly made in Wigan bronze award

Back to top Go down

Post by -OY- Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:06 am

She certainly took some flak on WW back in the day. Not sure if she still does as I don't go there these days. Harmless enough lady - good luck to her.
-OY-
-OY-
gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ramiejamie Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:05 pm

I remember Madammurray aka Erin.
She had a rather unique way of speaking on her posts, it was sweet and simple and home spun.
As Lolly has said she lost her hubby and got remarried and then disappeared.
I remember someone asking her why she was posting on a Wigan website, but she never replied.
Indeed, why was she posting on a Wigan website?
ramiejamie
ramiejamie
gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:12 pm

She once said that some of her ancestors were from Scotland maybe the genealogy
section WW came up in her searches. Who knows.
Lolly
Lolly
Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Maureen Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:19 pm

She also said that she used to write to a Wigan lad,
Maureen
Maureen
Bronze
Proudly made in Wigan bronze award

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:25 pm

Tommy Two Stroke wrote:I was going to say is that her baby, or have they stole it from someone, but looking at the baby, it's Mom is definitely Erin Smile

Back in the day I rang her up a few times in Yankland, and she sounded OK Smile

She made an appearance, a one off special, not that long ago on Wigan World, after a long absence.

Maybe it was Tommy 2 stroke maureen Very Happy
Lolly
Lolly
Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Two Stroke Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:02 pm

Ok, I will tell you her story, some of you will know it, but most of you won't, I will not mention any names, the only one being Erin's, but this happened some 20 or more years ago.

Erin once met a boy who had recently just turned into a man, but that was through puberty, not witchcraft, and she met him 'online' and pictures were exchanged and an online romance ensued.
The man in question lived in Wigan and worked at a well known Wigan firm, which belonged to his father, and after a time a visit was arranged for the man to visit Erin in America in a smallish place called Rensselaer Falls in upstate New York, not far from the Canadian border.

Lets call him the Wigan lad, well the Wigan lad must not have realised just how religious not only Erin was and still is, but her family are too, and Erin's family partook of certain religious practises, and I suppose these practises sound very old fashioned to us now, but these things were regularly practised in this country up until the cultural revolution of the 1960s, and some religious communities in this country still practice these ways of doing things now.

So in Erin and her parents house, where the Wigan lad stayed, Erin and the Wigan lad had to have a chaperone with them at all times, and one of Erin's brothers was required to sleep in the same room as the Wigan lad, so as to make sure that Erin and the Wigan lad were never alone.

Unfortunately it appears that the romance did not last, and upon the Wigan lads return to Wigan, he immediately broke off the relationship with Erin, and in the ensuing argument he had with Erin, the Wigan lad stated to Erin that he thought that her and her effin family were effin nuts.

And that was that.

But was it ?

Erin was upset and extremely mad about it, so she hit the emerging Wigan message boards with a vengeance, but at the time there was only one 'proper' message board and that was Wigan World, and what Erin wanted, was to get herself over here to the UK, to Wigan, and to go and have a word with that Wigan lad (hell hath no fury etc) and that was what was driving her, and it drove her for years, but she has a baby now, and she very rarely visits Wigan World, so I presume she is no longer hell bent on meeting up with that Wigan lad again, and that is why I am telling her tale now, because I don't think that it can do any harm to Erin, only perhaps it might bring back some bad memories for that Wigan lad if he read this.

With Erin being Erin, it is obvious that Erin's family are very protective of her, and as a matter of interest, Erin's mother worked for Corning Glass which had dealings with our Pilkington's Glass, and her mum or should I say mom had heard of Wigan, because of it being in close proximity to St Helens, which is where Pilkington's are located, and apparently Erin's mum could be very rude to males who gave Erin a call, but when I spoke to Erin's mum, she was very nice to me.

Back in the day Erin was trying to work to save the money to visit this country, and there were some marvellous tales she told about that, particularly about when she was working in a hotel in Lake Placid, all her jobs ended up a disaster, and her driving did not appear to be very successful either, she used to regularly come home with animals stuck in the bull bars of her pick up truck, which her dad would have to remove, and one of them was a Moose, it reminded me of that famous sketch about a Moose given by an American comedian, apparently it was a case of “Erin will you watch where youre driving that goddam thing”

If Erin had had the money and a passport to visit this country, she wouldn't have been able to get a visa to come here.

So that Wigan lad would have been safe.
Tommy Two Stroke
Tommy Two Stroke

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:10 pm

Very good info, TTS..thank you... Thumbs Up
Admin
Admin
Admin
gold

https://wigan-peers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:13 pm

It's no wonder she went on the run after meeting Bryan Very Happy
Lolly
Lolly
Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by ramiejamie Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:11 pm

What a great story TTS Thumbs Up , it certainly explains Erin's connection with Wigan.
What I would like to know is the circumstances by which you came to make contact with Erin, unless of course that is private, in which case just say nowt.

ramiejamie
ramiejamie
gold

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Two Stroke Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:29 pm

ramiejamie wrote:What a great story TTS Thumbs Up , it certainly explains Erin's connection with Wigan.
What I would like to know is the circumstances by which you came to make contact with Erin, unless of course that is private, in which case just say nowt.

Well you have wanted to know for a while what it was all about, and after the first Wigan World she was on another forum site, which was very much like this one with a private messaging facility, and email addresses were swapped and I have always liked 'characters' and Erin is a 'character' and she is funny, she is a funny character, and also me job at the time, I was used to dealing with 'characters' and with one thing and another, I found out that she never lied, if she said she was in Canton she was in Canton, if she was in Massena, she was in Massena, same with Lake Placid and Syracuse, and by that time the second and present Wigan World was operating, and folk on there would say that she wasn't in those places, and they would be calling her a liar, and being nasty to her, and also I am just remembering that the Wigan lad was watching what she was writing on Wigan World, so when she was posting on there, she was indirectly speaking to him.

It was all good fun clown

But it was a long time ago when I was a younger man, and now I am an owd man, such is life No
Tommy Two Stroke
Tommy Two Stroke

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ramiejamie Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:32 pm

Thanks for that TTS Thumbs Up
ramiejamie
ramiejamie
gold